A Beautiful Wedding photoshoot at Henschotermeer
A stunning photoshoot location In the Urecht region, Netherlands
This Wedding photoshoot at Henschotermeer in Utrechtse Heuvelrug really highlights this beautiful location. This is a stunning location for any type of photoshoot, and in a place like the Netherlands where there are so many amazing locations to have a photoshoot, that is saying a lot! we will talk about why this is such a great photoshoot location in the Netherlands in this article as well, but also what made this photoshoot such a success and why it worked out so well, resulting in the kind of fun and engaging shots you see here. Take a look at these photos from Aditi and Nishikant’s wedding photoshoot at Henschotermeer to celebrate their tenth anniversary, and then read on to see how the shoot came together.
- Wedding photoshoot at Henschotermeer – More about the location
- What made this wedding photoshoot at Henschotermeer a success.
Photoshoot Location at Henschotermeer Utrecht
Wedding photoshoot at Henschotermeer – more about the location
This is an absolute stunner of a photoshoot location in Utrecht the Netherlands, and there are plenty of places to take good photos in the Netherlands, so that is really saying something! If you love white sandy beaches surrounded by tall pine trees seemingly in the middle of nowhere then this is definitely the place for your photoshoot. Here are some reasons to choose this venue :
- It provides a beach-like feel even though you are not by the sea, but the sand is really soft, and being inland means there is less wind. Don’t get me wrong sometimes the wind can really make great photos – but when it’s every single photo that can get a bit much. So this is a great way to have the beach look without all the factors from the beach that sometimes cause issues with your photos.
- The surrounding forest gives an almost completely different feel, and if you can only do your shoot in the middle of the day then this offers enough cover to do the shoot in open shade
- The bridge is an awesome spot to do photos on and creates beautiful leading lines for your photos.
What made this couples wedding photoshoot at Henschotermeer a success
Why this wedding photoshoot at Henschotermeer was so great
Location is only one part of a photoshoot to consider, there are many more elements that came together to make this wedding photoshoot at Henschotermeer a success.
- The couple themselves were well prepared for the photoshoot and were game for anything – It actually takes a lot of effort to make these kinds of coordinated fun photos
- their wedding party was also up for the challenge and there were many discussions about how to get each shot right which did make it quite time-consuming which brings me to my next point
- They allowed two hours of time for the shoot – it seems like a lot to get a few photos but especially when dealing with a crowd of people it’s not the actual photos that take time, it’s getting everyone organized and coordinated to do the right thing.
- They really had fun with the shoot and were enjoying themselves – and when this is the case there is no need to actually fake it! – So forget about trying to get the shot absolutely perfect and focus more on the moment that is happening and just go with the flow – don’t try to control it too much.
- Dress for the occasion. Ok so this was obviously a wedding photoshoot – but all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen came all dressed up as well – and the smart casual look really suits the setting of this wedding photoshoot at Henschotermeer.
- This was not their actual wedding day – which may seem counterproductive – but if you think back on your own wedding day and how stressful it was to be in a certain place by a certain time and keep all your guests happy – the pressure is enormous. That weighs on you and shows in your photos and also limits your time. Whereas in this photoshoot the couple was free to take as long as they wanted without any formalities to worry about, and they were surrounded by friends and family they love and trust instead of a myriad of guests they feel obliged to invite (sorry but it is often the case) This meant a more relaxed atmosphere and I am sure you can agree it shows in the photos. So if you have an anniversary coming up – consider doing it all over again!
In conclusion – answer to how to get the most from a wedding photoshoot at Henschotermeer? The best photos come from when you actually aren’t trying to fake it and really having fun during the photoshoot which is why Renphotos prefers photo prompting rather than full posing, but for you as the couple or family wanting those in-the-moment photos – my best advice is actually to be in the moment? Dont do it with half the effort and expect 200 percent from the results – if you really want to get the most from your photoshoot then try to have fun and give yourself time to relax and enjoy the experience – after all that is what a photoshoot really is – an experience! And it does not hurt to explore a beautiful new location like Henschotermeer in Utrechtse Heuvelrug which is a beautiful day out on its own – even if you don’t go there for a photoshoot. Just bear in mind there is an entrance fee per person and a parking payment, and if you do want to do a photoshoot here there is permission from the venue required.
If you would like to see more wedding photoshoots from Renphotos please check this link for the wedding photography portfolio – Here you can click on past wedding photoshoots and see more from each one. I hope you enjoy it!